Action Plan 2020/21
1.Keep informed about best practice and issues.
- Maintain contact with NHS Healthwatch, CCG, NAPP, PPG cluster group, Healthy Market Place
- Keep informed about Locality plan or its equivalent
- Note forward actions contained in the Hilary Cottage Business Plan
2. Provide health education opportunities for patients.
- Continue to use Facebook via the GL7 Fairford page and on Nextdoor to publicize PPG activities
- Continue work on Community Wellbeing project
3. Identify issues for patients by various means and raise with appropriate body.
- Coffee mornings
- Short presentations to U3A and other bodies
- Wellbeing Project findings
- Investigate possible use of Survey Monkey for patient survey
4. Meet regularly with Surgery staff to raise issues, agree forward plans and report progress.
- Meetings and email contact with Practice Manager
- Annual meeting with Head of Practice
- Meet as required with CQC
5. Promote self help and non-medical support for patients.
- Maintain contact with Social Prescriber
- Develop Signposting and Health and Community Connectors as part of Community Wellbeing Project