St Thomas of Canterbury Church
St Thomas of Canterbury Church is situated in Horcott Road, Fairford, and our parish covers a wide area, stretching from Aldsworth to Purton Stoke. We are part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton.
We believe we are called to love God and each other as part of the worldwide Church, serving our community and praying for the power of the Spirit to transform lives in the name of Jesus Christ.
Newcomers and visitors are always welcome to join us in worship. Our little church was built in 1845 following the closure of the 17th century mission at Hatherop Castle. Our parish also includes St Mary’s, Cricklade.
Activities include programmes for children and sacramental preparation, home visits, occasional study groups and retreats, musical and fund raising events, liturgical ministries, social justice campaigns and action.
6.00pm Saturdays (Vigil Mass)
For weekdays and holy days see weekly newsletter or visit our website.
Contact: Father Michael Robertson
Phone: 01285 712586
Address: St Thomas’ Presbytery, Horcott Road, Fairford GL&7 4BX.